Level of Difficulty:
Level of Flexibility:
Best for Body Types:
The Rider sex position (aka the Princess or Squatting sex position) is a position in which the person being penetrated (the “receiver”) is on top of the person doing the penetrating (the “giver”). The receiver then does a deep squat down to achieve penetration.
To get into this position, the giver simply lies on their back facing up. The receiver then straddles the giver and squats down inserting the giver’s penis, or dildo, into their vagina or anus. The giver can lay their head on a pillow for additional comfort and stretch their legs out straight. The receiver is put in to the dominant position allowing them to “ride” their partner to their heart’s delight.
For greater balance, they can put hands on the penetrating partner’s chest, adding some support. The penetrating partner can hold their mate’s legs and are also free to caress their chest or genitals.
In the Rider sex position, the receiver does a deep squat on top of the penetrating partner who is laying on their back.
How does a couple perform the Rider position?
- The giver lies on their back on the bed, with their head resting on a pillow.
- The receiver straddles the giver, and squats down to insert the giver’s penis or dildo into their vagina or anus.
- The giver can hold their mate’s legs, and the receiver can put their hands on the giver’s chest for balance.
- The couple can then proceed to have sex, with the receiver in the dominant position.
- The giver can also reach up and caress the receiver’s chest or genitals.
How difficult is the Rider position to do?
The Rider position is not difficult to do and can be performed by most couples. However, it is important to make sure that the receiver is comfortable maintaining a deep squat for extended periods of time. This can require a good deal of leg strength, especially if they’re pushing up and down during sex.
Additionally, the receiver will need to maintain their balance for some time, so it’s important they place their hands on their partner’s chest for balance.
Is the Rider sex position good for vaginal sex?
The Rider sex position is great for vaginal sex because it allows the receiver to be in control of the depth and pace of penetration. This can be especially helpful if the giver has a large penis or is significantly taller than the receiver.
The receiver can also use their pelvic muscles to rock back and forth or in a circular motion to stimulate the clitoris or G-spot.
Is the Rider sex position good for anal sex?
This is a great position for anal sex as it allows the person being penetrated to have complete control over the depth, speed and angle of penetration. It also allows them to control the movements to ensure that they’re not going too deep or fast for comfort.
This position can also be very pleasurable for the person doing the penetrating as their hands are free to further stimulate their partner by rubbing their partner’s clitoris or stroking their penis.
What are the benefits of the Rider position?
The Rider position has a number of benefits:
- It’s a great position for G-spot stimulation. The deep squatting position allows for deep penetration, which can help the giver reach their partner’s G-spot.
- It’s a great position for clitoral stimulation. The receiver can rub their clitoris against their partner’s pubic bone during sex, which can lead to more intense orgasms.
- It’s a great position for anal sex. The receiver can control the depth and angle of penetration, which can make anal sex more comfortable and pleasurable.
- It’s a great workout for the receiver since they’ll be in a squatting position for extended amounts of time!
- Partners are face to face which really adds to the intimacy of the position.
What are the drawbacks of the Rider position?
The Rider position does have a few drawbacks:
- It can be difficult to maintain for extended periods of time. The receiver will need to have good leg strength to maintain a deep squat.
- It can be difficult to maintain balance. The receiver will need to place their hands on their partner’s chest for balance, which can be difficult to do if they’re also trying to stimulate their partner’s nipples or genitals.
What are the variations of the Rider sex position?
There are several variations of the Rider sex position:
- The Reverse Rider: In this variation, the receiver faces away from the giver while straddling them. This allows the giver an amazing view of their partner’s ass.
- The Sideways Rider: In this variation, the receiver faces the side while straddling the giver. This allows for a different angle of penetration and can be performed while the giver is sitting up or lying down.
- The Sitting Rider: In this variation, the receiver squats down for penetration and then brings their feet up onto the giver’s shoulders, so they are essentially sitting on their partner.
Can sex toys be used with the Rider position?
Absolutely! Sex toys can be a great way to enhance the Rider position. Here are a few examples of sex toys that can be used:
- Vibrator: The receiver can hold a vibrator against their clitoris while in the Rider position. This will help them to reach orgasm more easily.
- Anal beads: The receiver can insert anal beads into their anus before getting into the Rider position. This can add an extra level of stimulation for both partners.
- Butt plug: The receiver or giver can insert a butt plug into their anus during the Rider position. This can provide additional anal stimulation which can lead to some very powerful orgasms!
If you like the Rider sex position, what other sex positions would you like?
There are many other sex positions that are similar to the Rider position. Here are a few other positions that you may enjoy:
- The Cowgirl/Cowboy position: In this position, the receiver is on top of the giver, but facing them. This gives the receiver more control over the depth of penetration and the speed of movement.
- The Reverse Cowgirl/Cowboy position: In this position, the receiver is on top of the giver, but facing away from them. This gives the giver a great view of the receiver’s buttocks, and also allows for easy access to the receiver’s anus or vagina.
- The Prone Bone: In this position, the receiver lies on their stomach with their legs spread apart. The giver then penetrates them from behind. This position is great for couples who want to spice up their missionary position routine.
- The Amazon position: In this position, the receiver is on their back with their legs in the air, while the giver penetrates them from a standing and very dominant position. This position allows for deep penetration and can be very exciting for both partners.
The Rider sex position is a great position for couples who want to spice up their life and add some excitement to their sex life. It’s a position that allows the person being penetrated to be in control, and it also provides good G-spot or P-spot stimulation.
While it may require some leg strength and balance, it’s a position that most couples can enjoy.