Level of Difficulty:
Level of Flexibility:
Best for Body Types:
If you’re looking for a position that will let you go deep into your partners, look no further than Deep Impact sex position. As the name suggests, this position allows for very deep penetration, and can also be quite rough if you’re into that sort of thing. Just be warned that it’s not the most intimate of positions.
This is very much a dominant / submissive position, in which the penetrating partner takes control and receiving partner just enjoys the ride.
To get into Deep Impact, your partner needs to lie on their back on a bed or another flat surface with their legs pointing towards the ceiling. You will then kneel in front of them, facing them, either on the floor or on the bed. You’ll grab their legs and place them on your shoulders, one leg on each shoulder. Or you can place their feet on your chest. From there, you can begin thrusting into them.
Your will likely be doing most of the work in this position, so your partner may want to use their hands to help stimulate their clitoris. If you’re standing on the floor and your partner is lying on the bed, they can also help by grabbing the edge of the bed and pulling themselves towards you as you thrust.
This is a fairly simple position for both partners. You just need to thrust in and out. You can make it even more pleasurable by grabbing their legs for more leverage or leaning forward or back to change the angle of penetration. If you’re on your knees on the bed, you can also adjust your height by moving your knees further or closer together.
And because of the angle of penetration, this is a great position for both anal sex and vaginal sex.
In the Deep Impact sex position, your partner lies on their back with their legs pointing up. You kneel in front of them, facing them and penetrate them from there.
How does the couple perform the Deep Impact Sex Position?
- The partner needing to be penetrated lies on their back on either a bed or flat surface with their legs pointing up towards the ceiling.
- The penetrating partner then kneels in front of them, facing them. This can be done on the floor or on the bed.
- The penetrating partner grabs the legs of the other partner and places them on their shoulders, one leg on each shoulder, or the feet can be placed on the chest of the penetrating partner.
- The penetrating partner then begins to thrust into the other partner.
- Depending on how high up the legs are, the receiving partner may need to help stimulate their own clitoris or grab onto the bed to help pull themselves closer to the penetrating partner.
How difficult is this sex position to do?
This position is not difficult to do. Your partner just needs to be able to hold their legs up in the air for a little while and you need to be able to kneel. Other than that, there’s not much to it.
Is the Deep Impact Sex Position good for vaginal sex?
Yes, this position is great for vaginal sex. The angle of penetration allows for deep penetration, and the added leverage from your partner’s legs on your shoulders makes it easier for you to thrust deeper.
Is this sex position good for anal sex?
Absolutely! The angle of penetration is perfect for anal sex, and because your partner’s legs will be on your shoulders, you’ll have plenty of room to work with.
Just be sure to use plenty of lube and go slowly at first until your partner gets used to the sensation.
What are the benefits of the Deep Impact Sex Position?
Some benefits of the Deep Impact sex position include:
- Deep penetration
- Can be quite rough (good and bad depending on your partner’s appetite. Proceed with caution.)
- Great for anal sex
- Good for hitting the G-spot or prostate
- Your partner’s legs on your shoulders can make for a very hot visual
What are the drawbacks of the Deep Impact Sex Position?
The main drawback of the Deep Impact sex position is that it can be quite hard on your knees if you’re not used to being in that position for an extended period of time.
It’s also not the most intimate of positions, so if you’re looking for something a little more romantic, this may not be the right choice for you.
What are the variations of the Deep Impact Sex Position?
There are a few variations of Deep Impact that you can try out to mix things up.
- Standing Deep Impact: Instead of kneeling in front of your partner, try putting them at the edge of the bed and standing in front of them instead. This allows for some serious thrusting.
- Reverse Deep Impact: As the name suggests, this is simply Deep Impact performed in reverse. Your partner will be lying on their stomach instead of their back. This can be a bit more challenging to get into, but once you’re there it’s well worth it. And they need to be quite flexible to achieve this position.
- Chair Deep Impact: If you want to take things up a notch, try doing Deep Impact in a chair. Your partner will need to be sitting in a chair with their legs apart. You’ll then kneel between their legs and begin thrusting. This can be a bit of a workout, but the results are definitely worth it.
Can sex toys be used with the Deep Impact Sex Position?
Yes! Deep Impact is a great position for using sex toys. Here are a few ideas:
- Vibrating Cock Ring: A vibrating cock ring can add some extra stimulation for both partners. Just make sure the ring is tight enough that it doesn’t fall off during vigorous activity.
- Anal Beads: If you’re doing Reverse Deep Impact, then anal beads can be a great way to add some extra stimulation for your partner. Just insert them before you start thrusting and then pull them out at the point of orgasm for an explosive finale.
- Vibrating Anal Toys: If you or your partner enjoys anal stimulation, then adding a vibrating anal toy to the mix can be amazing. Just make sure you use plenty of lube and start slow until you find what feels good.
If you like the Deep Impact Sex Position, what other positions would you like?
If you’re looking for more dominant / submissive positions, you might want to try the Reverse Cowgirl position.
If you want more of an intimate position, you might want to try Missionary.
For a position that’s similar to Deep Impact but with less penetration, you might want to try Doggy Style.
If you’re looking for a position that’s more challenging, you might want to try the Butter Churner position.
Deep Impact is a great position for those who want deep, hard sex. It’s also a great position for anal and vaginal sex.
If you’re looking for something a little more intimate, this may not be the position for you. But if you’re in the mood for some rough and tumble action, this is definitely a position worth trying.