Level of Difficulty:
Level of Flexibility:
Best for Body Types:
In the Standing Oral sex position, also known as the Queen’s Dream, the partner on the receiving end enjoys the luxurious experience of being waited on orally while they taking on the role of Queen. The partner performing the act of oral sex sits on the floor in a very submissive position between the receiver’s legs, making them feel like their partner’s subject.
Similar to the very popular “Queening” position, the receiver takes on a very dominant role which can be a major turn on.
This position is all about making the receiver feel special and aroused. Many women love this position because it makes them feel in control and powerful. The female partner will get a great view of her partner pleasuring her, and she can use her free hands to stimulate her breasts. She can also control the level of stimulation by holding onto her partner’s head and moving her hips as she wishes.
The giver is free to grab their partner’s butt (if they allow it!) while they use their mouth to pleasure their partner, or they can use their free hands to stimulate the receiver’s clitoris or penetrate her vagina.
Whilst this position is commonly associated with female pleasure, the givers can also masturbate while pleasing their partners. For a more comfortable experience, the man can choose to either sit on his knees or on a pillow. No matter which option is chosen, this position provides an excellent way for both men and women to masturbate.
In the Standing oral sex, the receiving partner stands with their legs spread open while the giving partner sits between their legs and perform oral sex.
How does a couple perform the Standing Oral sex position?
- The receiving partner stands with their legs slightly apart.
- The partner performing oral sex then sits down and between the legs of the standing partner.
- The standing partner then spreads their legs wider to allow more access.
- The partner performing oral sex can then start to stimulate the genitals of the standing partner using their mouth, tongue and hands.
- Depending on the comfort levels of the couple, the standing partner may wish to hold onto the head of the partner performing oral sex for more control and pleasure.
- The standing partner may also wish to move their hips to control the level of stimulation they receive.
- The partner performing oral sex can also reach around and stimulate other areas of their partner’s body, such as the breasts or anus.
How difficult is this sex position to do?
The Standing Oral sex position is not difficult to do. However, it can be difficult to maintain for a long period of time. If you are having difficulty maintaining this position, you can try leaning against a wall for support.
Is this position good for cunnilingus?
The Standing Oral sex position is amazing for vaginal oral sex. This position provides the giver with easy access to the receiver’s vagina. Additionally, the receiver can control the depth of penetration and the level of stimulation by moving their hips.
So who loves this oral position? The answer is everyone!
Is this position good for analingus?
This position is not recommended for analingus as it can be difficult to reach the anus in this position.
What are the benefits of the Standing Oral sex position?
The benefits of this position include:
- The receiver being able to relax and enjoy the experience without having to do any work
- The receiver having a great view of their partner performing oral sex on them
- The giver being able to use their hands to stimulate other areas of the receiver’s body
- The giver being able to grab onto the receiver’s butt
- Both partners being able to masturbate while performing oral sex.
What are the drawbacks of this position?
The drawbacks of this position include:
- It can be difficult for the giver to reach the receiver’s anus for analingus
- The giver may find it difficult to maintain this position for an extended period of time.
- The giver may feel completely overpowered and dominated which can be a turn off for some.
What are the variations of the Standing Oral sex position?
There are many ways to enjoy this position, depending on what you and your partner are into. Here are some variations to try out:
- The receiver can lean against a wall or other support for additional comfort.
- The giver can place their hands on the receiver’s waist to help control the thrusting motions.
- The receiver can turn around and let the giver stimulate their ass and anus with their tongue and fingers.
Can sex toys be used with this position?
Yes, sex toys can be used with this position to enhance the experience.
For example, the woman can place a vibrator against her clitoris while her partner orally stimulates her. The man can also use a vibrator on his partner’s clitoris or vagina while he is performing oral sex.
Other sex toys that can be used in this position include dildos, strap-ons, and anal beads. The possibilities are endless!
If you like the Standing Oral sex position, here are 4 other oral sex positions you might like:
- The 69 position: This position is a classic for a reason! Both partners can enjoy stimulating each other’s genitals while also experiencing the pleasure of being stimulated themselves. This is a great position for those who like to be in control, as the person on top can control the angle and depth of penetration.
- Face sitting or Queening: This position puts the receiver in the driver’s seat, as they get to control the pressure, angle, and depth of oral stimulation simply by moving their hips. They also get a great view of their partner’s body as they enjoy the experience.
- Doggy Style oral sex: This position is great for those who want ALL of their genitals available for oral sex. The giver can also use their free hand to stimulate their partner’s clitoris or anus for added pleasure.
- Missionary oral sex: Also known as the classic oral sex position, this position may seem vanilla, but it can actually be quite naughty! The giver has easy access to the receiver’s breasts and can use their free hand to give them a little extra stimulation.
Standing Oral is a great position for those who want to spice up their oral sex life. It is perfect for those who want to be more dominant or submissive, and it can be very pleasurable for both partners.
As with any position, communication is key to ensure that both partners are enjoying themselves.