Level of Difficulty:
Level of Flexibility:
Best for Body Types:
First glamorized in many popular girl on girl porn videos, the scissoring position is a great way for lesbian, homosexual & heterosexual couples to enjoy each other. To do this, both partners should start by sitting on a soft surface with their knees slightly bent. The woman should then lay on her back with her legs open, while the man does the same thing.
Once both partners are in position, the man should place his upper leg over the woman’s lower leg and his lower leg under her other leg. Then, the penetrating partner should move close enough to enter their mate.
The Scissors might not offer much room to move, but there’s still plenty of enjoyment to be had! By having your legs crossed, it provides the receiving partner with constant clitoral stimulation, while the shallow thrusts stimulate the nerves on the head of the penetrating partner’s penis. This can create an intense build-up to orgasm.
In Scissors sex position, both partners sit down on a flat surface and criss cross their legs together allowing for penetration by one or both parties.
How does a couple perform the Scissors sex position?
- Both partners should start by sitting on a soft surface with their knees slightly bent.
- The receiving partner should then lay on her back with her legs open, while the penetrating partner does the same thing.
- The penetrating partner should place his upper leg over their mate’s lower leg and his lower leg under there other leg.
- The penetrating partner should then move close enough to enter their mate.
How difficult is the Scissors sex position?
The Scissors sex position is not difficult to do, but it might not be the easiest position for some couples. If you have any hip issues, you might want to try a different position.
Is the Scissors position good for vaginal sex?
The Scissors is a great position for vaginal sex, providing the receiving partner with constant clitoral stimulation. The shallow depth of penetration can also be beneficial as it can help to avoid hitting the cervix, which can be painful.
Is the Scissors position good for anal sex?
This position can also be used for anal sex, but it’s not the best for it either. The shallow depth of penetration can make it difficult to reach the prostate, which is located approximately 2-3 inches inside the anus.
What are the benefits of the Scissors sex position?
There are many benefits to the Scissors sex position, including:
- It’s a great position for clitoral stimulation.
- It can be very intimate because of the close contact.
- It’s a great position for G-spot stimulation.
- It’s a relatively easy position to execute.
What are the drawbacks of the Scissors sex position?
There are a few drawbacks to the Scissors sex position, including:
- It can be uncomfortable for some people because of the close contact.
- It might not be the best position for people with bad knees or other joint issues.
- It’s not the best position for deep thrusting.
What are the variations of the Scissors sex position?
There are many different ways that people can enjoy the Scissors sex position. Some of the most popular variations include:
- The Standard Scissors: This is the most basic way to do the Scissors position. As described above, both partners start in a sitting position with their knees bent. The woman then lies on her back with her legs open, and the man does the same. The man then places his upper leg over the woman’s lower leg and his lower leg under her other leg.
- The Deep Scissors: This is a variation of the Scissors in which the man penetrates the woman deeper. The woman leans forward, even grabbing onto her partner’s neck, allowing the man to penetrate her more deeply.
- The Reverse Scissors: This is a variation of the Scissors in which the woman is on top. To do this, the woman should start in a sitting position with her knees bent. The man should then lie on his back with his legs open. The woman then places her upper leg over the man’s lower leg and her lower leg under his other leg.
- The Double Scissors: This is a variation of the Scissors in which both partners penetrate each other. For heterosexual couples, this is a very kinky position as it involves inserting a double ended dildo into the man’s anus and then into either their partner’s vagina or anus as well. For lesbian couples, this is a very common move in which a double ended dildo is inserted into each of their vaginas.
Can sex toys be used with the Scissors sex position?
Yes! In fact, many sex toys can enhance the scissors sex position. Here are a few examples:
- Anal Beads: These can be inserted into the anus of the penetrated partner for extra stimulation.
- Double ended dildo: One end of the dildo can be inserted into the vagina of the penetrated partner, while the other end is inserted into the anus. This provides extra stimulation for both partners.
- Vibrating cock ring: This can be worn by the penetrating partner to provide extra stimulation to the clitoris.
- Clit vibrator: This can be used by the receiving partner to stimulate their own clitoris.
If you like the Scissors sex position, here are 4 other sex positions you’ll love:
This position is similar to the Scissors, but with a few key differences. First, both partners should start by lying on their side, facing the same direction. The man should then Spoon the woman by wrapping his arm around her waist and entering her from behind.
This position is ideal for slow, intimate sex. The close proximity between the couple allows for plenty of kissing, caressing & whispering dirty talk in each other’s ear.
This position is perfect for couples who want to spice up their sex life. To do this, the woman should start by straddling the man, facing away from him. Then, she should lower herself down onto his penis.
This position provides the woman with plenty of control. She can set the pace, depth & angle of penetration. Plus, it offers a great view for both partners!
This is a classic sex position for a reason! To do this, the woman should start on all fours, with her knees spread apart. The man should then enter her from behind.
This position offers deep, powerful penetration. Plus, it leaves the woman’s hands free to explore her own body or her partner’s body. And, it provides a great view for both partners!
This is a classic position for heterosexual couples. To do this, the woman should lie on her back with her legs spread. The man should then enter her from above.
This position is ideal for slow, sensual sex. Plus, it provides plenty of opportunities for the couple to kiss, caress & look into each other’s eyes.
There you have it – a detailed guide to the Scissors sex position! This is a great position for homosexual & heterosexual couples to enjoy each other. It offers plenty of clitoral stimulation for the receiving partner and great stimulation for the penetrating partner as well.
Plus, it’s a great position to build up to an intense orgasm. So, why not give it a try next time you’re feeling frisky?