Level of Difficulty:
Level of Flexibility:
Best for Body Types:
The Splitting Bamboo sex position is a great way to add some excitement to your missionary position routine. The woman lying on her back with one leg in the air and the other leg resting on the bed or floor while the man straddles her lower leg and rests her raised leg on his shoulder creates an excellent opportunity for him to enter her and thrust away. Deep penetration is guaranteed, making this a true winner in the bedroom.
The partner on top may be doing the penetrating, but the partner on bottom is really in control. By slightly changing the position of their vagina, they can increase the chances of hitting the g-spot. So, even though the partner on top may be doing all the work, the partner on bottom is really running the show.
A variation of the Missionary position, the Splitting Bamboo sex position involves the receiving partner raising one leg and placing it on their partner’s shoulder.
How does a couple perform the Splitting Bamboo sex position?
Here are the detailed instructions on how to perform the Splitting Bamboo sex position:
- The woman will start by lying on her back on the bed or floor.
- She will then raise one of her legs in the air and rest the other leg on the bed or floor.
- The man will straddle her lower leg and rest her raised leg on his shoulder.
- He will then enter her and begin thrusting.
- The partner on bottom can slightly vary the position of their vagina to increase the chances of hitting the g-spot.
How difficult is this sex position?
This position isn’t difficult to do, but it does require a little bit of flexibility from both partners. The partner on bottom should be able to raise their leg high enough to allow their partner on top to comfortably enter them, and the partner on top should be flexible enough to lower their body down between their legs. If either partner has any trouble with these movements, this probably isn’t the position for them.
That said, once you get into the position, it’s actually quite comfortable and easy to maintain. You can rock back and forth together or use your feet to push your partner deeper into you.
Is the Splitting Bamboo position good for vaginal sex?
Yes, this position is great for vaginal sex. The deep penetration will give both partners a lot of pleasure, and as we mentioned before, the partner on bottom has a lot of control over the situation. They can adjust the angle of their vagina to target the g-spot or anything else that feels good for them.
Is this sex position good for anal sex?
The Splitting Bamboo sex position can be a great way to ease into anal sex. The partner on their back can open their legs wide to allow the partner on top easy access to their anus. If they’re is nervous about doing anal, this position will give them the control they need to feel comfortable and safe.
What are the benefits of the Splitting Bamboo sex position?
The Splitting Bamboo sex position has many benefits. Perhaps the most obvious is that it allows for deep penetration. This is great if you are looking to hit the g-spot or just want to go really deep.
Another benefit is that it’s relatively easy to do. You don’t need to be super flexible or have a lot of upper body strength. As long as you can get into the starting position, you should be good to go.
Lastly, this position is great for couples who have different sized bodies. Because the person on bottom can adjust the angle of penetration, they can control how deep the penetration is. This is a great way to make sure both partners are comfortable and getting what they want out of the experience.
What are the drawbacks of the Splitting Bamboo sex position?
Like all sex positions, the Splitting Bamboo sex position has its drawbacks. One possible issue is that because one person is on their back and the other person is on top, there can be a lot of weight on the person on bottom. This may not be an issue for some people, but it’s worth mentioning.
Another potential downside is that because this position allows for deep penetration, it may not be comfortable for everyone. If you are not used to deep penetration, this position may not be for you.
What are the variations of the Splitting Bamboo sex position?
There are a few variations of the Splitting Bamboo sex position that can add even more excitement to your bedroom routine.
- The Elevated Splitting Bamboo: This variation is similar to the original, but with one key difference. Instead of resting the raised leg on the man’s shoulder, the woman rests it on a pillow or other object that elevates it. This allows for deeper penetration and can lead to more intense orgasms.
- The Double Splitting Bamboo: This variation is for the more adventurous couple. The woman raises both legs in the air and the man straddles both of them, entering her from above. This is a great position for couples who enjoy watching each other during sex.
- The Reverse Splitting Bamboo: This variation is the same as the original, but with one key difference. Instead of the man being on top, the woman is on top. This allows the woman to control the depth of penetration and the speed of thrusting, making it a great position for those who like to be in charge during sex.
Can sex toys be used with the Splitting Bamboo position?
Because the Splitting Bamboo is all about deep penetration, it’s the perfect position to use a dildo or vibrator in. If you’re using a vibrator, lie it on your clitoris so you can get maximum pleasure.
Here are a few sex toys that work great with the Splitting Bamboo position:
- A vibrator: As mentioned above, the vibrator is a great way to get maximum pleasure from the Splitting Bamboo position. Rest it on your clitoris, and let your partner do all the work. You’ll be thanking us later.
- Anal beads: If you’re feeling adventurous, try adding anal beads to the mix. Insert them before getting into position, and let your partner pull them out during climax. You’ll be in for a wild ride.
- A butt plug: If you really want to spice things up, add a butt plug to the equation. The added pressure on your anus will make for an explosive climax. Just make sure you use plenty of lube.
If you like this sex position, other positions that may tickle your fancy include:
- The Reverse Cowgirl: The woman gets on top and faces away from her partner during penetration. This position is excellent for G-spot stimulation.
- The Scissors: This position is similar to the Lotus, except the woman’s legs are intertwined with her partner’s. This position is perfect for when you want to add some extra clitoral stimulation to your sex life.
- Doggy Style: This position offers deep penetration and is excellent for G-spot stimulation. It also allows for easy access to the clitoris, so you can add some manual stimulation to the mix.
- The Missionary position: This classic position is always a great one. It’s perfect for when you want intimacy and eye contact with your partner.
The Splitting Bamboo sex position is the perfect way to add some excitement to your missionary position routine. This position allows for deep penetration, which is guaranteed to please both partners.
In addition, the partner on bottom is in control, meaning that they can increase the chances of hitting the g-spot.
So, if you are looking for a way to spice up your sex life, look no further than the Splitting Bamboo sex position.