Level of Difficulty:
Level of Flexibility:
Best for Body Types:
If you’re feeling frisky and looking for a more laid-back sexual experience, the Speed Bump position might be just what you need. An amazing position for stimulating the G-spot or prostrate, this position is easy to get into and provides plenty of pleasure for both partners.
A simpler form of the traditional Doggy Style position, this move is perfect for anyone who just wants to lie there face down and be penetrated. Your partner enters you from behind while kneeling on top of you, holding your hips for support. All you have to do is relax and enjoy.
This position is ideal for couples who want to get closer than traditional doggy-style.
It’s also a great position for both anal and vaginal sex, as well as straight or gay couples.
Also, in the speed bump position, the penetrating partner can choose to straddle their partner’s legs or kneel between them, which can totally change up the feel of penetration.
The Speed Bump sex position is a simpler form of Doggy Style where the receiver lays on their stomach instead of staying on all fours.
How does a couple perform the Speed Bump sex position?
Here’s how to get into the Speed Bump sex position:
- You can start in the traditional doggy style position, with the receiving partner on all fours, or they can simple lay on their stomach.
- The penetrating partner kneels or stands behind the receiver.
- The penetrating partner should then lower themselves down so that their chest is resting on their partner’s back.
- The partner on top should then essentially be “riding” the receiver like a speed bump, with their pelvis raised slightly higher than the partner on bottom.
- This position can be performed with the receiver supporting themselves on their elbows or forearms instead of their hands for a more intimate experience.
- As always, communicate with your partner to ensure that you’re both comfortable and enjoying yourselves.
How difficult is this sex position to do?
The Speed Bump is an incredibly easy position to do. As the receiving partner, all you have to do is lie down on your stomach and let your partner take control. If you’re finding it difficult to relax, try placing a pillow under your hips for extra support.
As the penetrating partner, you can either kneel on top of your partner or straddle their legs, depending on what feels best for you. Just make sure to enter slowly and carefully at first, as your partner may be sensitive from behind.
Is this sex position good for vaginal sex?
Absolutely! In fact, the Speed Bump is one of the best positions for stimulating the G-spot.
As the receiving partner, you can place a pillow under your hips to raise them slightly and allow for deeper penetration.
You can also use your hands to reach down and stimulate your clitoris while your partner is thrusting.
Is this position good for anal sex?
Absolutely! This position is amazing for anal sex because it provides plenty of access and deep penetration. The added bonus of being able to control the depth and angle of penetration makes it even better. Plus, your partner can reach around and stimulate your clitoris or anus for an added bit of fun.
A pillow can be placed under your stomach in this position to help support your back and make the experience more comfortable. This is an ideal position for anyone who wants to try anal for the first time or for couples who want to spice up their anal repertoire.
What are the benefits of the Speed Bump sex position?
Here are just a few of the many benefits of this position:
- It’s easy to get into and doesn’t require much effort from either partner.
- It provides deep and effective penetration.
- Your partner can control the depth and angle of penetration, making it easier to hit the G-spot or prostrate.
- It’s a great position for anal sex.
- It can be a very intimate position, as your partner is holding you close while they enter you.
What are the drawbacks of the Speed Bump sex position?
Of course, no position is perfect, and there are a few drawbacks to the Speed Bump:
- If you have a particularly long penis, it might be difficult for your partner to take all of you in.
- If your partner is particularly large or muscular, this position can be a bit uncomfortable for you as they hold your hips.
- This position doesn’t offer much clitoral stimulation, so you might need to help out with your hands if you’re looking to orgasm.
What are the variations of the Speed Bump sex position?
There are plenty of ways to mix up the Speed Bump sex position to make it even more enjoyable. Here are some variations to try:
- The Split Bump: In this variation, the person being penetrated spreads their legs wide apart, which gives their partner more room to move and offers deeper penetration.
- The Double Bump: As the name suggests, this is when the receiving partner is penetrated both places, the vagina and anus, simultaneously. This can be done with several sex toys such as a dildo or butt plug.
- The Exercise Ball Bump: This one is great for couples who want a little workout with their sex. The person being penetrated lays face down on top of an exercise ball and their partner mounts them from behind. The instability of the ball will make it a great workout!
- The Pillow Supported Bump: In this variation, a pillow is placed under the receiving partner’s hips to provide extra support. This can make the experience more comfortable and also offer deeper penetration.
Can sex toys be used with the Speed Bump sex position?
Absolutely! This position is perfect for experimenting with different kinds of sex toys. Here are a few examples:
- Anal beads: If you or your partner are interested in anal play, anal beads can be a great addition to the Speed Bump. Insert them before your partner enters you for extra stimulation.
- Dildo: This is a great position to use a dildo for penetration. You can experiment with different sizes, shapes, and materials to find what feels best for you.
- Vibrator: A vibrator can add extra stimulation for both partners. Try holding it against your clitoris or G-spot while your partner penetrates you. You can also use a vibrating cock ring to make penetration even more pleasurable.
If you like the Speed Bump sex position, here are a few other positions you might like:
- Doggy Style: This position is very similar to the Speed Bump, except your partner will be standing instead of kneeling. This change in angle can provide deeper penetration.
- Reverse Cowgirl: In this position, you’ll be sitting on your partner’s lap facing away from them. This is a great position for G-spot stimulation.
- The Spoon: This position is great for couples who want to cuddle while they have sex. You’ll be lying on your side with your partner behind you, penetration will be shallow but intimate.
- Missionary: This classic position is a great way to start having sex. You’ll be lying on your back with your partner on top of you, facing you. This is a great position for eye contact and kissing.
The Speed Bump sex position is perfect for couples who want to add another position to their naughty list and add a little more excitement to their bedroom routine.
With its simple yet effective design, this position can provide amazing pleasure for both partners. Whether you’re looking to stimulate the G-spot or prostate, this position is definitely worth a try.