Level of Difficulty:
Level of Flexibility:
Best for Body Types:
Grab your crown and drop those panties ladies! It’s time to try the popular ‘Queening’ oral sex position and feel like the magnificent queen you are.
Face-sitting, also known colloquially as Queening or Kinging (depending on who’s receiving the oral stimulation), is a sexual practice involving one partner sitting right on top of the face of the other partner, who is generally receptive. This type of face-sitting position is perfect for both cunnilingus and anilingus.
We've done the homework
See our picks for the best sites of 2023
🍌 For Casual Sex
⛓️ For BDSM Play
🧍♀️🧍🧍♀️ For Threesomes
🤐 For Discreet Affairs
The oral sex position can be very intimate and huge turn on for couples. The act of “Queening” is for the female to assume the dominant position during oral sex by straddling their partner’s face. It’s a great way to get some oral action while putting their lover in their place.
And as the Queen, the female partner is free to relax and enjoy being pleased by her “servant”, who’s hands are also free to explore her body.
With the popularity of the Internet, face-sitting, or Queening, has become more mainstream and is now a widely practiced sexual activity. Thanks to online porn, this type of oral sex has become more popular than ever before. And with the rise of femdom and female domination in the bedroom, face-sitting is now seen as a very empowering sexual act for women.
In the Queening oral sex position, the giving partner lies on their back and the receiving partner kneels down straddling their face.
How does a couple perform the Queening oral sex position?
Assuming the Queening position is actually quite simple:
- The partner giving the oral sex lies flat on their back on a bed or comfortable surface.
- The receiving partner stands over their partner’s face.
- The receiving partner then kneels or squats down onto their partners face.
- The partner lying on their back then proceeds to please their “Queen” with some good old fashioned oral sex!
How difficult is the Queening oral sex position to do?
The Queening sex position is actually quite easy to do and doesn’t require any crazy yoga moves or advanced flexibility. However, it can be a bit challenge to maintain for long periods of time if you’re not used to being in this position, especially if you don’t have the best knees.
We recommend starting slow and then working your way up to longer sessions as you get more comfortable.
Is the Queening oral sex position good for cunnilingus?
Yes! The Queening oral sex position is great for cunnilingus as it allows the person performing it easy access to the clitoris and vulva.
The person performing the Queening can use their hands to help pleasure their partner even more by stimulating their breasts or anus.
Is the Queening oral sex position good for anilingus?
Oh yea! The Queening oral sex position is also great for anilingus (oral sex performed on the anus) as it allows the person performing it easy access to the anus.
The receiving partner may need to shift their pelvis slightly forward to give their lover a better angle, but from there, they can lick them clean.
What are the benefits of the Queening position?
There are many benefits to face-sitting, both for the person giving and receiving the oral sex:
- For the person receiving oral sex, it’s a great way to relax and receive pleasure without having to do any work.
- It also allows them to have more control over the depth and speed of oral sex.
- For the person giving oral sex, it’s a great way to get a good view of their partner’s genitals and to have access to all the important bits!
- It can also be a very empowering position for the person receiving the oral sex, as they get to take control and be in the dominant position.
What are the drawbacks of the Queening position?
However, as with all sexual positions, there are also some potential drawbacks to face-sitting:
- Some people may find it uncomfortable to be in the submissive position.
- It can be difficult to breathe, especially if the person receiving oral sex is large or is bearing down on your face.
- It can also be a little messy, especially if the person receiving oral sex is enjoying it a little too much!
What are the variations of the Queening position?
There are plenty of ways to mix up the Queening oral sex position to make it even more pleasurable for both partners. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use a pillow: The partner performing oral sex can use a pillow to prop their head up and give them a better angle.
- Finger fun: The partner performing oral sex can reach around and stimulate the receiving partner’s anus with their fingers for an additional bit of fun.
- Use the headboard: The partner receiving the oral sex can put their hands on the wall or hold onto the bed’s headboard for support.
- It’s all in the hips: The partner receiving oral sex can thrust their hips to increase the pleasurable sensations.
- Time for a workout: For a truly wild experience, the partner receiving oral sex can do a deep squats up and down instead of kneeling so that their partner is essentially face-f*cking them!
Can sex toys be used with the Queening position?
Yes! This is actually a great position to use sex toys. Here are some examples of toys that can be used with the Queening position:
- A finger vibrator: A finger vibrator is a great way to add extra stimulation to the Queening position. The vibrator can be used on the clitoris, labia or even the anus for extra stimulation.
- A strap-on dildo: Another great way to add stimulation is to use a strap-on dildo. The strap-on can be used for penetrative sex, or the dildo can be used on the clitoris or anus.
- A vibrating bullet: A vibrating bullet can be used on the clitoris, labia or even the anus for extra stimulation.
- A butt plug: A butt plug can be used for anal stimulation during the Queening position.
If you like the Queening position, what other oral sex positions would you like?
Here are 4 other sex positions that you might like if you enjoyed the Queening position:
- 69 Position: This position is similar to Queening, but with both partners performing oral sex on each other at the same time.
- Reverse Queen Position: This position is similar to the Queening position, but with the receiving partner facing away from their partner, giving them even better access to their anus.
- Standing Oral: This is another dominant position for the receiver. The receiving partner stands up, while the partner giving oral sex kneels down between their legs.
- Classic Oral: This is the standard oral sex position, with the receiving partner lying down on their back, and the partner giving oral sex kneeling or lying down in front of them.
If each partner is open to changing power roles, then the Queening oral sex position is definitely worth giving a try. It can be an intensely erotic experience for both partners involved.
Plus, it’s a great way to mix things up in the bedroom and keep things exciting.