Lifestyle clubs are social organizations that allow members to engage in activities that are outside of the mainstream. What does that mean? It’s a place where members can have sex with each other, watch others engage in sexual acts or just chill and socialize. These clubs can be based around any number of interests, from swing dancing to kink. But it’s kink that we’re most interested in!
No, it’s not like that scene from “Eyes Wide Shut”. They are not cults. Visiting a lifestyle club is just a great way to meet new people who share your interests in the swinging lifestyle. They can also be a great way to spice up your love life! Many couples enjoy going to a lifestyle party as a way to add some excitement to their “vanilla world” relationship and explore their naughty side.
Lifestyle clubs are social organizations that allow members to engage in activities that are outside of the mainstream
A typical lifestyle club has a bar, dance floor, maybe some stripper poles and all the regular amenities any typical club would have but there will also be several private areas where guests are encouraged to go to conduct any sexual acts.
There are many different types of lifestyle clubs, so there’s sure to be one that’s perfect for you! Here are some examples:
- Swinger clubs: For couples who want to engage in sexual activity with other couples, perhaps have an orgy or two
- Kink clubs: For people who want to explore their sexual fantasies in a safe and consensual environment
- Nudist clubs: For people who want to experience nudity in a social setting
If you have an open mind and you’re interested in having consensual sex with strangers, it’s the swinger clubs your most interested in.
What is Swinging?
Swinging is a sexual activity that involves exchanging partners with another couple or group of couples. It is usually done in a social setting such as a club or party, but can also be done privately. Swinging is not exclusive to heterosexual couples, but can also be done by bisexual or homosexual couples.
Swinging is usually done in a committed relationship, as it requires a level of trust and communication between partners. In a survey of 1,500 swingers, 84% of respondents said that they were in a committed relationship, and 74% said that their relationship was stronger because of swinging.
There are different demographics of people who are into swinging. In the United States, the average age of swingers is 39, and 60% of swingers are married couples. In the UK, the average age of swingers is 40, and 70% of swingers are married couples.
It is also thought that swinging is more common among individuals with higher levels of education and income. But people of all ages, races, and religions can be found enjoying this activity.
There are a few different types of swinging that people can participate in. The most common is probably wife swapping, where each couple swaps partners for a sexual encounter. This can be done with one other couple, or in a group setting. Another popular type is group sex, where multiple couples or groups of people have sex with each other at the same time. This can be done with people who are known to each other, or with complete strangers.
Swinging is generally considered to be safe, as long as all participants are consenting adults and are using safe sex practices. It is important to communicate with your partner(s) beforehand to make sure that everyone is comfortable with the activity.
How to Find & Join a Lifestyle Club
If you’re interested in joining a lifestyle club, there are a few different ways you can go about it.
- One option is to sign up on a website that specializes in connecting people who are interested in the swinging lifestyle. This can be a great way to meet new people who share your interests and to get started exploring the lifestyle. Some of these websites include:
- SwingLifestyle.com – This website is one of the largest online communities for swingers. They have a directory of clubs and events, as well as a forum where members can connect with each other.
- Swingtowns.com – This website is another large online community for swingers. They also have a directory of clubs and events, as well as a forum where members can connect with each other.
- Kasidie.com – Kasidie is an online community for swingers that includes a directory of clubs and events.
- Another option is to contact a local club directly and inquire about membership. Many clubs have an open-door policy and welcome new members, so this is definitely worth considering if you’re interested in joining a particular club.
- And did you know that one of the most popular search terms on google is “Swinger clubs near me”. Give it a try and you’ll most likely discover at least one legit lifestyle community near you.
The 10 Things You Need to Know Before Going to a Lifestyle Club
1. Make sure you are comfortable with your partner before going to a swinger’s club.
Before you visit a swinger’s club, you and your partner should discuss your boundaries and what you are and are not comfortable with. You should also come to an agreement on what kind of activities you would like to participate in and those you would prefer to avoid. Be clear on this, don’t go in with just an idea.
It is important to feel comfortable and safe with your partner before engaging in any sexual activity, and this is especially true when exploring your sexuality with other people.
2. Do not pressure your partner into anything they are not comfortable with.
One of the most important things to remember when attending a swinger’s club is to respect your partner’s boundaries. Just because you may be comfortable with a certain activity does not mean that your partner is.
If your partner is not comfortable with something, do not pressure them into it. This will only lead to resentment and could ruin your night.
3. Respect the rules and guidelines of the club.
If you’re thinking about going to a swinger’s club, it’s important to respect the rules and guidelines that are in place. These rules are designed to help create a safe and fun environment for everyone involved, and they should be followed by everyone. No one operates by their own rules at a lifestyle pary.
Some of the most important rules to remember are:
- No means no – if someone says they’re not interested in anything, respect their decision and move on
- Always ask before you touch anyone
- Respect people’s personal space. Remember that everyone is there to enjoy themselves and have fun
- Do not take photos or videos without permission. Seriously, just leave the phone and cameras in the car
- Use protection – always use condoms to protect yourself and your partner/s
- There are usually also specific dress codes in place, so it’s important to check with the club before you go.
Following these simple rules will help ensure that everyone has a good time at the club.
4. Be aware that there may be cameras in the club.
If you’re thinking about going to a swinger’s club, be aware that there may be cameras in the club.
These cameras may be in place to record activities for the club’s website, liability reasons or for security purposes. If you’re not comfortable with being on camera, you may want to reconsider going to the club.
5. Do not have sex in public areas of the club.
The staff at most swingers clubs work hard to provide a comfortable and safe environment for guests to enjoy themselves. Part of maintaining that environment is making sure that sexual activities are limited to private areas.
There are a few reasons for this. First, it helps to maintain the club’s atmosphere. If members are having wild sex all over the club, it would be more difficult for some guests to feel relaxed and comfortable.
Second, it helps to protect the everyone’s privacy. Not everyone wants to be watched. If sexual activity were happening in all the public areas, it would be more difficult for guests to avoid being seen by people they know.
So, if you’re planning on having sex at a swingers club, make sure to do it in a private area. This will help to make the experience more enjoyable for everyone involved.
6. Be respectful of other couples and singles at the club.
If you’re new to the swingers club scene, it’s important to remember to be respectful of other couples and singles that you encounter.
This includes being respectful of personal boundaries and not encroaching on anyone’s personal space.
Remember that everyone is there to have a good time, so make sure that you’re not making anyone feel uncomfortable. If you’re unsure about something, always ask first before doing anything.
7. Do not engage in any illegal activities while at the club.
A swingers club is a place where people can go to explore their sexual desires with other like-minded people. However, it is important to remember that the swingers club is not a place to engage in any illegal activities.
There are often security cameras and staff members who are there to make sure that everyone is following the rules.
If you are caught engaging in any illegal activities, you will be asked to leave and you may be banned from returning.
Some activities that would be considered illegal at a swingers club or party include:
- Engaging in sexual activity with a minor
- Drug use
- Sexual assault or harassment
- Taking photos or videos without permission
- Being rude or disrespectful to other guests
8. Be social. Have fun.
It’s not just about having sex, it’s also about meeting friends, whether you choose to play with them or not. In the end, you decide what you want to do, but don’t be afraid to have some drinks, engage in conversation, dance, flirt, shed some clothes, try the stripper pole and maybe more!
Don’t be afraid to make the first move and don’t be surprised if someone makes the first move on you! After all, this is a lifestyle club!
At some lifestyle clubs and parties, a “warm up game” might be played to loosen everyone up. Think strip poker, spin the bottle, the infamous keys in a bowl or erotic dice.
9. Be on time or arrive early.
I don’t know about you, but I hate getting to a party late, especially a lifestyle party. I would much prefer to arrive early before any sexual acts have begun. And if you get there early enough, most club owners are happy to give you a tour and give you any tips they have.
10. Research and understand swinger slang.
This is an important one, as you don’t want to offend other women or men. Most club owners encourage you to learn certain terms. Knowing what certain playstyle designations like soft swap, hard swap & parallel play are will really help when engaging with other couples.
A Word on Single Men Who Want to Attend
As a single man, attending a swinger’s club can be a bit of a daunting experience. Most clubs are geared toward couples and many are “couples only”.
But some clubs will allow single men to attend. This is usually done by having a single man pay a higher entrance fee, or by having him sign up for a membership. Some clubs will also require that he be sponsored by a couple (not just the husband).
If you’re thinking about attending a swinger’s club, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Most clubs require that you have a partner (husband, wife, or friend) in order to join. This is to ensure that everyone is comfortable and that there is no awkwardness.
- Some clubs may have an age limit, so be sure to check before you go.
- Be prepared to see some naked men! This is usually not a problem for single women, but it can be a bit of a shock if you’re not expecting it.
Swinger lifestyle clubs are a great way to meet new people and spice up your sex life. Most people who go to these clubs are open-minded and have the same interest in trying new things.
You can expect to see lots of sexy and not so sexy people dancing, talking and flirting. Most beginners start off by watching to gain confidence before taking the big leap!
The rules vary from club to club, but generally speaking, you should respect other people’s boundaries and be safe.