When it comes to sex tips for guys, most men are understandably confused about which advice is legit and which sources are trustworthy. Guys aren’t sure where to turn for advice as what works for one man is not guaranteed to work for the next.
Add in the fact that women are usually too bashful to tell the truth about exactly what they are looking for in bed and you have a lot of men who are justifiably worried about their performance. Fret not, as you have surfed the web over to the best site for sext tips for guys.
1. Try to Put Yourself in Her Position
Your success in the bedroom is partially dictated by your willingness to use your mind’s eye to envision what the experience is like from your partner’s perspective. Consider what sex with someone like you would be like if you were in your girlfriend or wife’s position.
Keep in mind, some women will lie about orgasming for a variety of reasons. If you are struggling to perform to the level necessary to make her experience an orgasm, it’s time to make some changes. Those changes might be physical or psychological.
When it comes to sex, it’s important to be considerate of your partner’s needs and desires. For most women, sex is more of an emotional experience than it is for men.
This means that it’s important to be mindful of your partner’s mindset and emotions, as well as her body.
Instead of treating a woman as a means to an end (i.e., your orgasm), do your best to please her before climaxing. Pay particular attention to your lover’s entire body, including her neck, thighs, shoulders, and other areas that men typically overlook.
By taking the time to pleasure your partner, you’ll not only improve your sexual relationship, but also deepen the emotional connection between the two of you.
2. Talk About It
Good communication is key in any relationship, and that communication should extend to the bedroom. If you’re not talking about sex with your partner, you’re missing out on an important aspect of your relationship. Sex is a way to physically and emotionally connect with your partner, and it’s important to make sure that both of you are on the same page when it comes to sex.
Here are some tips on how to talk about sex with your partner:
- Talk about sex early on in the relationship. The sooner you start talking about sex, the better. This will help ensure that both of you are on the same page when it comes to sex.
- Be honest with each other. It’s important to be honest with each other about your needs and wants when it comes to sex. This way, you can both make sure that you’re getting what you want out of sex.
- Be open to feedback. It’s important to be open to feedback from your partner about sex. This way, you can make sure that you’re both enjoying the experience.
- Ask questions. If you’re not sure about something, ask your partner. This will help ensure that you’re both on the same page and that you’re doing what your partner wants.
- Take mental notes. Once you know what your partner wants, make sure to take mental notes so you can remember for next time. This way, you can make sure that you’re giving your partner the best sexual experience possible.
3. Stop Masturbating at a High Frequency
Now that you are in a relationship, there shouldn’t be much of a need for masturbation and porn. Though rubbing one out early in the day might help you last longer when getting intimate with your woman later that evening, it has the potential to backfire. Men who masturbate to porn are that much less likely to be satisfied with their partner simply because most non-porn stars don’t compare to the women featured in adult videos.
Add in the fact that masturbating to pornography makes it that much more difficult to get aroused when interacting with an everyday woman in real life and there is even more reason to avoid self-pleasure. The icing on the cake is the fact that waiting to climax until you are with your girlfriend or wife will make the experience even more rewarding and enjoyable. The bottom line is nothing beats the real thing.
Here’s some tips on how to reduce your masturbation habit:
- Try to stay busy and occupied throughout the day so you don’t have time to think about masturbating.
- Identify your triggers and avoid them. For example, if you always masturbate after watching a certain type of movie, avoid watching that type of movie.
- Think about the negative consequences of masturbating. For example, if you’re worried about porn addiction, consider how masturbating to porn is only feeding that addiction.
- Talk to someone about your problem. It can be difficult to stop masturbating on your own, so talking to a therapist or counselor can be helpful.
- Find a hobby or activity that you enjoy and can do when you feel the urge to masturbate. For example, if you like working with your hands, try knitting or woodworking.
4. Build the Anticipation
Whether you’ve been together for years or it’s a new relationship, sexual tension is key to keeping things exciting in the bedroom (or wherever else you may end up!). Building up anticipation throughout the day with flirtatious texts or phone calls will not only get you both in the mood by the time night falls, but it’ll also make the sex that much better. So go ahead and let your partner know what you’re thinking and get ready for an unforgettable night.
Here’s a few more things you can do to build up sexual tension:
- Explore and talk about some new sex positions: Just the idea of looking up new sex positions on the web with your partner can really build up that sexual tension. And, once you find something you’re both into trying, the payoff can be pretty huge.
- Give Each Other a Massage: This is a great way to relax your partner while also getting them aroused. Start with a full body massage, focusing on their back, neck, and shoulders. Then, move down to their legs and feet. Pay extra attention to any particularly sensitive areas.
- Watch Some Erotic Videos Together: This can be a great way to get each other turned on without having to do anything yourselves. Find a video that both of you are into and press play. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
- Try some sex toys: If you’re looking to really build up excitement, why not buy some new sex toys and leave them on the bed before you start getting busy? This way, you can both look forward to trying something new and different.
- Buy her a sexy outfit: Nothing gets a woman in the mood quite like a new, sexy outfit. Whether it’s lingerie or a new dress, your partner will appreciate the effort you put in and will be more than happy to model it for you.
- Talk dirty to each other: This is perhaps the easiest way to build sexual tension. Describe in detail what you want to do to each other. The dirtier, the better!
5. Add Lubricant
Many women find that sex is more comfortable with the use of lubricant. Lubricant can help reduce friction and make sex more enjoyable.
If you want to ensure that your partner is always wet, keep a tube of lubricant by your bed. This way, you can always apply it when the lights go out.
And even if you don’t regularly use lubricant, adding it to the mix will make the sex session much more interesting for both of you.
6. Take Care of Yourself
When it comes to sexual performance, physical fitness is key. This is because sex is a physical act that requires muscle strength and coordination. By maintaining your physical fitness, you can help ensure that your body is able to perform sexually. Additionally, keeping your physical fitness up can help you last longer in bed and have more intense orgasms.
Taking care of yourself to reach your optimal sexual performance requires more than working out in the gym. Physical fitness also requires eating healthy. You can do your part to boost your libido and physical health by eating a balanced diet consisting of healthy foods that are multicolored and chock-full of vitamins and nutrients.
Avoid foods that are high in cholesterol, mix in some cardio with your weightlifting sessions and you’ll improve your blood flow, ultimately making it that much easier to achieve and maintain an erection for a lengthy sex session.
If you want to make sure that you’ll be in the mood for sex later, you should strike a balance between going all out at the gym and not tiring yourself out too much. Exercising is great for getting you in the mood, but if you exhaust yourself, you may not have the energy for sex later. Find the happy medium between the two and you and your partner will be sure to have a great time.
7. Create a Relaxing Atmosphere
A woman who can’t relax in your presence is a woman who might struggle to be receptive to intercourse. Some women are fearful of intimacy or simply unable to relax in the moments leading up to sex.
The last thing you want is to be aroused and find your woman is not ready or physically unable to receive.
If you want to help your partner relax, you could try:
- Compliment her on her body
- Give her a massage or foot rub
- Put on soft music to create a relaxing atmosphere
- Talk to her about any concerns or worries she has about sex
- Take things slow and focus on pleasure, rather than rushing to intercourse
- Focus on building intimacy and trust outside of the bedroom as well as in it